DUBLIN, Nov 3 /PRNewswire/ — The “Ultra-Mobile Devices Market By Industry Vertical, By Type: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2030” report has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering
The market for ultra-mobile devices has been evaluated $45.83 billion in 2020 and is estimated to reach $13.83 billion by 2003, a . CAGR of 9.6% from 2021 to 2030.
An ultra-mobile device (UMD) is a midsize and lightweight computing device that supports a variety of applications ranging from education to business. UMDs support higher productivity, improved battery life, increased functionality, extended portability, and reduced bulk. These features make them highly compatible with business professionals and drive adoption in the consumer electronics sector.
In terms of type, the premium UMD segment dominated the overall ultra-mobile device industry in 2020, and this trend is expected to continue throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to rise in living standards, technology awareness among people, and increase in household income in the country.
However, Asia Pacific and LAMEA anticipate potential growth in premium Ultra Mobile over the forecast period, from their developments, government initiatives, growing awareness of technology issues, and cost-effective consumer electronics, all of which provide opportunities for profitable growth. However, the utility-mobile device segment is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years. This is attributed to the rise in the market for ultra-mobile devices, growth in applications of cognitive intelligence, predictions, in analytics software & growth in the use of mobile phones & applications.
By Industry vertical, the consumer electronics sector held the largest Ultra mobile technology market share in 2020 and is expected to continue this trend throughout the forecast period. The electronic and semiconductor segment of the sector is highly dependent on the ultra-mobile device system, due to the growth in population and the development of the ultra-mobile device market. In addition, the rise in the use of consumer electronic devices such as mobile devices, laptops, tablets, personal computers, satellites, televisions and radar with the prices of these devices falling, will facilitate the growth of ultra-mobile devices in the consumer electronics sector. .
However, the IT & telecom segment is expected to witness the highest growth in the coming years. This is due to the rapid increase in the adoption of advanced ultra-mobile device systems. IT organization telecoms deploy ultra-mobile device systems in their operations for different functions such as monitoring systems and security. In addition, major IT & Telecom players are inclined to invest in the development of technologies to develop telecom systems that are more network-savvy, safer, and energy efficient, which is expected to provide opportunities for profitable growth of the IT & telecom sector.
Key Findings of the Study
- In terms of type, the ultra-mobile premium segment dominated the ultra-mobile device market in 2020. However, the utility of the ultra-mobile segment is expected to exhibit significant growth during the Ultra Mobile Devices Market Forecast period.
- As an industry vertical, the consumer electronics segment will be the highest revenue market segment in 2020. However, the IT & telecommunications segment is expected to see the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
- Region wise, Ultra mobile devices Market Size is dominated North America in 2020. However Asia Pacific is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the ultra-mobile device market along with current trends and future forecasts to highlight future investment opportunities.
- Information on key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and impact analysis on the size of the ultra-mobile device market is provided.
- Janitor’s five forces analysis illustrates the potential of buyers & suppliers operating in the ultra-mobile device market.
- A quantitative analysis is provided to determine the ultra-mobile device market potential from 2020 to 2030.
Key Market Segments
By Industry Vertical
- You care
- Telecom IT
- Painful electronics
- Others (BFSI, Education and Entertainment)
- Premium ultra-mobile devices
- Basic Ultra-Mobile devices
- The utility of ultra-mobile devices
- North America
- The rest Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- The rest Asia Pacific
- The rest of the blade
Key Market Players
- Lake Inc.
- Disease Corporation
- Google Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- No Corporation
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
- HP Development Company, LP
- Microsoft Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
CHAPTER I: INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER III: THE FORECAST MARKET
CHAPTER VIII: COUNTY PROFILES
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ms9c0a
Research and marketing
Laura WoodSenior Manager
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For US / Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630CAN
Office Hours GMT Call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside US): +353-1-481-1716
Source Research and markets