– The recommendations are independently selected by peer-reviewed editors. Purchases you make through the links below may earn us and our publishing partners a commission.
Black Friday 2022 is almost here, with the biggest shopping day of the year planned On Friday, November 25 like two days away now. If you’ve been waiting for a tech upgrade in your pocket or in your home, Samsung is the place. From powerful accessories to feature-filled smartphones, the Samsung Black Friday Collection has everything you need to bring your devices into the future.
Samsung is doing a Black Friday morning
Don’t miss out on much on Black Friday and beyond. Sign up for Reviewer Perks and Rec Cash to stay in the know about the best holiday savings through Friday.
Now that the Black Friday sales are in full force, you can snag a number of top-rated Samsung devices for wallet-friendly prices, including Samsung Galaxy smartphones, Galaxy smartwatches, Galaxy Book laptops and QLED TVs. The savings don’t just stop there — you’ll also find LG deals on home appliances, vacuums and more.
►Black Friday 2022; 65+ best early Black Friday 2022 sales from Amazon, Walmart, lululemon, Best Buy and more
►Epic a lot: Get Hulu for just $1.99 per month for 12 months this Black Friday deal
The ultimate holiday gift guide: Shop the best gift ideas for everyone on your list
For upgrading your gadgets at an affordable price, Samsung has got all your shopping needs covered. Keep scrolling to browse the retailer’s impressive selection of best-in-class tech that makes your daily routine that much easier.
Shop the top 10 Samsung deals available today before the discounts disappear
Level up your hand held tech with a feature-rich Galaxy smartphone or turn the living room into a home theater with an OLED TV now at Samsung.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro from $64.99 with select trade-ins (Save $120 to $215)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite from $74.99 with eligible trade-in (Save $60 to $85)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 from $99.99 with eligible trade-in (Save $150 to $600)
- Samsung Jet Bot Robot Vacuum with Intelligent Control at $249.99 (Save $300)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 from $309.99 with eligible trade-in (Save $750)
- LG Ante Imperium 51 dBA Steel Rec Rec with Hybrid Interior from $499 (Save $300)
- Samsung Class Q80B QLED 4K Smart TV from $799 (Save $200 to $1,100)
- LG 6-Cubic Foot Smart Slide-in Gas Range with Convection from $899 (Save $694.98 to $844.98)
- LG 7.5-Cubic Feet Smart Dial Electric Dryer with Super Fly Dry for $1,439 (Save $60)
- Samsung 65-Inch Class S95B OLED 4K Smart TV for $1,799.99 (Save $1,200)
The best Black Friday Samsung TV deals
Save hundreds on QLED 4K televisions
Do you want a flowing pen with less strain on your budget? Samsung’s early Black Friday deals offer major savings on top-of-the-line TVs.
You’ll find great savings on the Galaxy Tab and lib.2
Whether you need a device for work or for fun, Samsung’s first Black Friday laptop and tablet deals.
Shop great discounts on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4, more
Beat the holiday shopping rush for a new smartphone and score one for less on Samsung.
Deep discounts available on Samsung Galaxy Buds
LG is dealing with these tech galore before Black Friday, so take advantage of them today before the best discounts expire.
Black Friday sales include wardrobes, love stands, vacuums, and much more
Now is the perfect time to upgrade your home with Samsung deals.
- Black Friday 2022; Everything you need to know about the biggest shopping event of the year
- Black Friday Sales: 45 of the best Black Friday sales to shop now
- Amazon Black Friday Sale: The store carries top deals in tech, home goods, toys and fashion
- Walmart Black Friday Sale: 45+ deals from Fish, Lakes, Keurig and Vizio
- Best Buy Black Sale: Save on Sony, Nikon, Samsung and HP
- Target’s Black Friday sale: Discounts on air fryers, furniture, tech and more
- Lowe’s Black Friday Sale: Shop markdowns on GE, Kobalt and Craftsman
- Nordstrom Black Friday Sale: 40+ deals from Zella, Adidas and Tory Burch
- Wayfair Black Friday Sale: 50+ great deals on Martha Stewart, KitchenAid and Dyson
- Black Friday TV deals: Shop for discounts on LG, TCL, Sense and LG screens
- Apple’s Black Friday deals: Save on Apple watches, laptops and headphones
- Black Friday toy deals: 50+ best toy deals from Lego, Barbie and Nerf
- Black Friday app deals: 40+ best appliance deals from Samsung, LG and Charybdis
- Black Friday laptop deals: 20+ laptop deals at Walmart, Amazon and Buy
- Black Friday deals on mattresses; Save on trays in Leesa, Nectar and Purple
When is Black Friday 2012?
Black Friday 2012 falls on Friday, November 25th. Cyber Monday 2012 will take place Monday, November 28. Thanksgiving is next Thursday in November, and every year Black Friday occurs the following day, with Cyber Monday shortly after.
What deals can we expect on Black Friday?
As in years past, Black Friday often matches and exceeds the best prices offered throughout the year. You can expect it to be safe in almost every product available, especially in home appliances. Whether you’re shopping for a new oven, the latest refrigerator or an updated laundry room, Black Friday 2022 will have you covered with some of the lowest prices of the year.
If you’re shopping for a new Galaxy smartphone or tablet, here are some Black Friday morning deals for you. You can save up to $600 on select Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 models and up to $1,350 on the Galaxy Z Fold4 smartphone with eligible trade-ins.
Black Friday 2012 When Do You Start Sales?
Broadly speaking, Black Friday begins as soon as Thanksgiving ends. But every year, Black Friday sales start earlier and earlier. This year we saw First Friday Sales begin at the end of October.
Black Friday is followed directly by Cyber Monday on November 28, 2022. Technically speaking, when Cyber Monday starts, Black Friday ends. The best discounts are usually limited to these two days (and the weekend between them); however, there is some action towards the end of the following week.
LG is doing a ton of Black Friday deals that liven up the rig. Many Samsung devices are further eligible for the Product Trade-in program, where you can get more cash on new devices when you put them on select products from Apple, Fitbit, Sony, Google and more. Select items with cracked screens can also be purchased for further discounts.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is an annual sales event that traditionally takes place at the end of November after Thanksgiving. This year, as has been the case in past years, retailers will be offering some of the year’s best online sales and deals.
According to History.com, Black Friday began in 1869 when the price of gold plummeted, causing Wall Street investors to lose millions. The day has come to be known as “Black Friday”. Over time, the day has evolved into a deadline for sellers to help them finish the year in the black with great profits. While the period between Thanksgiving and Christmas has been marked by shopping and heavy spending since the Great Depression, the recent rise of online shopping focused on the pandemic has hinted at the idea of Black Friday eventually evolving into “Black November.”
The Samsung Shop is doing early Black Friday deals
Make holiday shopping easy with help from our experts. Sign up for our newsletter to receive job alerts, gift guides and shopping advice delivered straight to your phone.
Product experts He reviewed All your shopping needs. The following is reviewed Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Ocean Eyes or * Flipboard for the latest deals, product reviews and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.