The summer transfer window has closed for Europe’s major leagues. However, looking ahead to January, there is plenty of gossip about who will be moving where. Transfer Talk brings you the latest buzz on rumours, arrivals, departures and, of course, done deals!
Top story: Man Utd leads Dortmund’s Bellingham
Manchester United is about to Jude Bellingham According to The Mirror, their primary target for next summer.
Erik ten Hag is keen to land the 19-year-old midfielder, with Borussia Dortmund reportedly demanding more than £130m for his transfer.
They are reportedly joining Manchester City, Liverpool and Real Madrid in the race for his signature, but the Red Devils know they need a Champions League spot to tempt him into a move. Old Trafford than other suitors.
After United failed to secure a move for the Barcelona star Frenkie de JongBellingham appears to have been elevated to the top of the short list.
The England international has contributed 11 goals in 18 appearances for Edin Turcic’s side this season.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, more (US)
– Barcelona and AC Milan lead the race Georgino, reports Sport. The 30-year-old Chelsea midfielder will enter the final six months of his contract in January, allowing clubs outside the Premier League to negotiate a pre-contract with him. He is understood to be keen on a move to LaLiga.
– Eden Hazard According to Mundo Deportivo, he could leave Real Madrid in January. Despite being contracted at the LaLiga club until the summer of 2024, just one start in the league this season has left the 31-year-old winger uncertain about his future in the Spanish capital. Juventus have been linked with the Belgium international.
– Juventus are discussing a loan move to Real Madrid Alvaro Odriozola, writes Calciomercato. Carlo Ancelotti’s side are reportedly willing to let the 26-year-old right-back leave the Santiago Bernabeu on a free loan in the January transfer window this season. Odriozola enjoyed a successful spell in Serie A with Fiorentina last season.
– FC Salzburg’s Noah Okafor Attracts interest from Arsenal, understood Ekrem Konur. The Gunners are believed to have sent scouts to watch the 22-year-old forward in the Champions League on Wednesday, with Mikel Arteta’s side joining AC Milan and Leeds United in the race for his signature. Okafor has scored nine goals in 18 games across all competitions for the Austrian side this season.
– Plans to start negotiations on a new contract with AC Milan Olivier Giroudreveals Fabrizio Romano. The 36-year-old forward recorded two goals and two assists Rossoneri’s Champions League 4-0 win over Salzburg on Wednesday. With his current terms set to expire next summer, the Serie A side seem keen to keep him at the San Siro.