Publisher Bethesda Softworks and developer Tango Gameworks announced the rhythm action game A hi-fi piece for Xbox Series and PC (Steam, Epic Games Store, Microsoft Store). It’s available now for $29.99, just like Xbox Game Pass.
Get the details below.
A hi-fi piece is a single-player rhythm action game from Tango Gameworks, an award-winning studio Ghostwire: Tokyo and Evil inside. In A hi-fi piecethe whole world moves with a pulse. Everything from the swaying trees in the environment auto-syncs every hit in battle to the game’s music with stellar animations.
The actor takes on the role of Chai, a more aggressive rocker in his ambitions. In the technological process of receiving a robotic arm, he found an unexpected “good” when a music player was spun into his control unit. If that wasn’t enough, the company gave him a sign for deactivation after the “failed” test. With a squad of bodyguards and an army of robots behind him, Chai must defend himself through numerous battles and the help of a crowd of allies to take down the company’s merciless business leaders and escape.
A bigger thing
- The game is always in sync – Every element in the world A hi-fi piece synced to the game’s Vivaldi. The fights of the following modules perfectly complement the music, allowing for a game that is not only exhilarating but also very content. A hi-fi piece is a turn-based action game, with an emphasis on action. The movements of the players are not dictated by the music as in a traditional rhythm game – the players have full freedom of action, but the actions with pulse input amplify the attacks of the players along with the music.
- Packed with personality – A hi-fi piece features a cast of formidable characters, each with their own unique personalities and skills to help Chai take down the bad guys and turn the volume on the game’s soundtrack. A hi-fi piece It’s unlike anything Tango Gameworks has created before and offers a fun and engaging gaming experience for everyone to enjoy.
- Addictive Music – A hi-fi piece showcases energetic and licensed singers, ranging from well-known rockers to some inspired tracks that will keep players turning and rocking. Both licensed and original music A hi-fi piece offer more than just background music with each track matching the pace of the characters of that level, environment, platform, and combat.
- Dynamic Visuals – From the love of animated gags to the crisp comic book effects, the visuals in A hi-fi piece vibrant and fun. A hi-fi pieceThe visual style not only appeals to a variety of audiences – it’s also easy on gamers’ hardware and doesn’t require an expensive graphics card to come alive and stunning on an Xbox or PC.
- Streamer Mode – For those watching the livestream A hi-fi piece or after playing online; A hi-fi piece It offers a Streamer mode that replaces licensed game tracks with original songs. This method should enable gamers and content creators to stream and post their game with little risk of claims, takedowns and mutes. This option is toggled in the Game Settings. Please note—if players take these actions, due to forces beyond our control, there is no guarantee that external parties or programs will not block posted content. However, using Streamer Mode aims to reduce the chances of this happening.
Licensed album (Not featured in Streamer Mode)
- Nine Inch Nails – “1,000,000”
- Nine Ounces of Keys – “Perfect Medicine”
- The Black Keys – “Boy Boy”
- Prodigy – “The Invaders Must Die”
- Terrible Joy – “Wirring”
- Number Girl – “Inazawa Chainsaw”.
- Wolfgang Gartner – “Wolfgang’s 5th Symphony”
- Zwan – “True”
Take it in A hi-fi piece Edition:
- A hi-fi piece (Foul game)
- Two Chai outfits *
- Seven good Chai t-shirts
- 808-Themed Guitar Skin
- 808 Alternate Skin
- Start the Year Pack with 20,000 Years to unlock battle skills and other upgrades. (Note: Years through combat and exploration in hunting and are not available as an acquireable currency).
* Each Chai Outfit includes a hairstyle, scarf, jacket, pants and shoes that can be mixed and matched with leather t-shirts and guitars.
Note: Years are available immediately upon purchase. Players have access to other items after beating the open scene and can change outfits in their hideouts.
Watch the batch below. See a set of screenshots in the gallery.